*NOTE: Unit MUST BE Clean & Free of Glue - Read Below:
We offer repair services on any lace front wig or full lace wigs that we have designed (thin skin can not be repaired). Most problems are able to be repaired on the unit.
Repairs will take approximately 8-10 weeks depending on the extent of the repair. This is an approximate time frame. Do not purchase the repair service if you do not agree with the time frame.
Repair Services Include:
- Replacing Hair Loss (extensive hair loss is not repairable)
- Detangling of Unit
- Reperming of Unit
- Tiny holes (Note most holes are non-repairable - you must send photo first to get approval)
NOTE: If you have a rip or hole that you want mended - you must call us first to see if it is repairable. If you send a unit in that is not repairable - you will receive a refund minus shipping cost that we incur to ship the wig back to you.
Instructions for Requesting Wig Repair Services:
- You must first call our office at 1-800-975-6950 and get authorization for the repair.
- If it is repairable, you can add the repair to your shopping cart via the website.
- Do not send units that are not completely cleaned of adhesives or products into our office as the repair will be declined.
- Do not send units into our office that are still damp from washing
Sending Your Unit in For Repair:
- For sanitary reasons, YOU MUST remove ALL GLUE RESIDUE from the lace and hair and you MUST WASH YOUR UNIT first prior to sending it in to us for repair (un-cleaned wigs will not be accepted for repair and you will be responsible for return shipping).
- Print out the Order Form Receipt which includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a Typed Note with the repair areas listed.
Ship Your Unit along with the above to:
Celebrity Style Wigs
(All returns and repairs must be authorized - please contact us at 1-800-975-6950 for the mailing address)